Getting and staying organized is easier said than done, especially when interruptions are constantly distracting you from the end goal. Have no fear, Revibe and FastBraiin have teamed up to bring you a school planner, designed to keep inattentive, ADHD minds on-track.
Download Yours Here:
Simple Two-Week View
We chose to focus on a two week period instead of a month to help decrease overwhelming feelings, and to simply give kids more space to plan. Kids have the opportunity to focus on a daily habit they'd like to finesse little by little during this period.
Daily Checklists to Prompt Action
- Schedule is listed by-the-hour to help kids break down tasks into chunks of time.
- Homework assignments are labeled by class subject for further organization.
- A Daily Checklist helps students make sure they are covering all bases before they shut their books for the night.
- A blank To-Do list leaves room for any extra action items, like "Get permission slip signed"
- The Daily Journal promotes positive vibes by encouraging students to celebrate their accomplishments and gratitude during the day, while also assessing what they could do to be better the next day.
- The Personal Score gives students the opportunity to self-assess. How do they feel about the effort they put into their day? Did they do their best?
- The blank Notes section leaves room for anything miscellaneous the student would like to remember about the day.