Black lives matter.
Recent posts by Morgan Koder
7 min read
Having healthy friendships is an important part of developing lifelong social skills. For many children, these bonds build naturally and are lasting. Unfortunately, a child with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) often has difficulty making and keeping friends. Understanding how your ADHD child’s brain works will show you how to help your ADHD child make and keep friends.
1 min read
You may know about the watch, the vibration reminders, the focus-tracking app, etc...but what about the people?
2 min read
Getting and staying organized is easier said than done, especially when interruptions are constantly distracting you from the end goal. Have no fear, Revibe and FastBraiin have teamed up to bring you a school planner, designed to keep inattentive, ADHD minds on-track.
4 min read
Research shows: what we eat affects the way both our bodies and brains function. Read on to learn what diet choices can help boost concentration in those with attention deficits.
18 min read
Table of Contents
1. General Tips to Help Your ADHD Child Build Concentration Skills
2. How to Help Your ADHD Child Focus in the Classroom
3. How to Help Your ADHD Child Focus on Homework
4. The Impact of Diet and Nutrition on Your Child’s ADHD
5. Natural Remedies for ADHD
6. Therapies, Exercises, and Games to Improve Your Child’s ADHD